Monday, May 17, 2010

15-Elsa Obus-Final Project Experience

Sooo what is art? I don't know exactly, but I believe that any art form involves the release of energy and emotion. For my final project I got really huge paper and a lot of tempera paint from the RISD store and invited a bunch of people to come paint and make art with me (no paint brushes allowed). I don't know if what we made is art but I think it is really aesthetically pleasing and interesting to look at. But more importantly than that this was really an art making experience. This is something I will always remember about the last few weeks of my freshman year at Brown and I'll always look back on it fondly. When I see these pieces (which will be hanging in my grad center suite) I will always feel the emotion coming off of them and I think that will make me happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment