Wednesday, April 14, 2010

10. Daniel Ton - Final Project Proposal

In brainstorming a final project, I deduced three elements that I consider important for the piece. First, it should be personal because I'm self-centered. Second, it should have a story - aesthetic appreciation is only half of the picture for me. Third, it should carry emotional weight since otherwise I wouldn't really give a shit. With those considerations in mind, I'm tentatively proposing a "scrapbook" of my undergrad experience. I'm thinking a series of images that highlights special memories and people (or maybe a comic book type thing?). As for the medium, I'm debating whether I should mix it up or stick to one (charcoal, painting, pastels, one of those weird photo mosaic things, etc.). If this turns out well, it would be a nice keepsake and a cool way to share my life story to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment