Sunday, April 11, 2010

Allison Barker - Changed into Art

So these are my three favorite sites that change something into art. I know the assignment was something that is of value, and I value art, therefore art has value (syllogism). So the first I stumbledupon awhile back and it's all these things recycled into art, my favorite one is the driftwood elephant.
The second one is one I'm sure everyone has seen and it's the Little People blog. I love all ideas of how to use trash and things lying on the ground and turn it into the scenery. (Got to love the Pope)
The last one is of this really neat artist who turns old newspaper stands and telephone booths into art with bees, it's actually pretty hilarious.
"The Story of How Things Came to Bee" Page 3 by  bumblebee......

No comments:

Post a Comment