Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2-Elsa Obus: T-Shirts!

My first T-shirt is supposed to sort of represent dreaming. I like how the dreams are floating up. If I was actually going to sell this though I would probably, definitely not use my own head haha but it was easiest to get it the way I wanted for now by just taking a picture of myself. Also, on a real shirt the whole background would be blue.


This shirt I made for Mande dance class. My "family" in the class has the name Terata and we actually do need to all wear the same thing for our performances so we could all wear this shirt! The elephant is from a trip I took to Africa two summers ago and the background colors are the Mali flag.

My last shirt may seem a little thrown together but I actually like it that way. Catcher in the Rye is one of my favorite books. I guess this T-shirt is a little bit of a tribute to its brilliant writer, J.D. Salinger.





No comments:

Post a Comment