Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Candice Low T Shirts

1)This is a sushi monster of sorts desperately trying to chomp on this scrumptious piece of sushi before it gets dipped in soya sauce with wasabi; the monster probably doesn't like wasabi. The characters on the side read "Shou shi shou shi" in chinese, its a pun which means "Operation Sushi."

2)I made this one with my brother/father/various-other-people-I-love-with-bellies in mind, because I come from a family that absolutely loves food and from a country that is a nation of foodies (Singapore). In Singlish (our hybrid form of english) people can say "belly" to mean "very," and I was also thinking about the Radiohead song "Fitter/Happier."

3) That's Sonny Chiba's face and his very hard fist, but I bet he was a real softie inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment