Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 - Leah Cogan - Business card fiasco...


After my anxiety attack of last Tuesday morning due to my battle with the computer, I resolved to set aside my stubborn nature and change my definition of art. You see, computers hate me. They just do. But that shouldn't exclude them from the realm of 'artistic expression'. Still, my incompetence with computers made such that I had to rely mostly on the hearty scanner at the Rock.

So here is my image. My alter ego is a genius singer/songwriter. Pretty nifty. The image expresses a serenity within a chaos of words and meanings; a through-line of deep concentration amidst broken lines. An offering. My information is not what is important. What I can offer is what's important.

I can't say that I conquered Photoshop...but I did my darndest!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment