Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2. Kat Yang - Business Card

During last semester's job search, I have acquired a nice collection of business cards towering over 3 inches. After awhile, they all look the same - cluttered and very basic in design. One of the more memorable cards I received was a clear plastic card because it was one of a kind (at least in my pile). Also, I think cards tend to hold too much information - name, title/position, office location (which is generally an address AND a suite number), office, cell, AND fax number, and an email address. I wanted to create something that was simple and memorable (at least in my mind). So I wanted to design a card with very simple lettering and a very small amount of information with a memorable logo which may or may not be related to my line of work (intrigue?).

Also - these are some cool sites I found for business cards. It's amazing what you can do when you can use other materials than just paper. 70 Amazing Business Cards Cool Business Designs Part 1 Cool Business Designs Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment