Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Ok here's the second design I just had to make it 10 times smaller for it to upload. I saw a picture of Rick Ross wearing a shirt with his own face airbrushed onto it and thought it was hilarious. So for one of my shirts I took a picture of my face and used tons of filters on it (I used the stamp filter for the shape). The fill is actually smaller versions of my face, which is a little hard to see because of the loss in resolution. It uses proximity and closure mainly to convey the form.



This one is just fun. I read a very funny article analyzing 8bit video game characters from a mock serious zoological perspective to translate them into 3D characters. I took the rough sketch of pacman that the writer did in probably 2 minutes and made it into something that I at least would wear on a shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment