Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3 - Leah Cogan - Tshirt designs


<-- Born from the desire to run away. You all know what that's like. The image is not as smooth as I would like it to be but it's the representation that counts. The little human has traveled the world and seen all that there is to see and still he craves more. To wander is to wonder, to wonder is to wander.




A preachy message but a worthwhile one. -->
Both of these designs would have to be placed strategically on the shirt...not sure what that strategy is but we would not want hands on bosoms or little men running on them for that matter.

My third design is not a t-shirt at all. I was tired of sitting at my computer so I decided to knit myself a headband. It's a quaint little thing with reinforced ears flaps and a pretty little floral design on top. You'll all see it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment