Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3. Kat Yang - T-Shirt Designs





I really enjoy corny jokes. Like: Why do clams not like to share? What did Tennessee? Wanna hear two short jokes and a long one?

Anyway, a hint to this one if you don't get it: The punchline is a pun.













They keep sayin' whale, but my name Wale.

I was reading about rapper Wale in my friend's GQ magazine, and I embarrassingly asked my friend "Who's Whale?". I love that he raps about this mispronunciation since it makes me feel less bad that I am so out of touch with current music sometimes.

Also, I'm not sure what the t-shirt color would be for this. The design seemed too plain for a white-tshirt though. I was thinking a dark color or juxtaposing a color like red?





(front) (back)
For some reason, I like the idea of dinosaurs listening to music...there's just something that is so anachronistically incorrect about it. One of my friends also goes by the moniker DJ Stego[saurus], so I guess this would be DJ Brontosaurus? DJ Loch Ness Monster?

1 comment: